A range of cased and uncased products designed for measuring energy consumption and hot/cold water usage. Five ranges are available:
- Energy Box – these are cased models which all incorporate a 3-way diverter motorised valve for heating in flow and return pipework with space for an energy meter (see Energy / Water Meters and Accessories) and models which also have pipework for hot and cold water metering. Each model has a choice of a built-in Topway WHR or Topway T2 manifold from 2-12 ways
- Energy Box Compact – these are cased models which all include heating flow and return pipework and a 3-way diverter motorised valve with space for an energy meter in both ¾” and 1” connection sizes (see Energy/Water Meters and Accessories). Models are available which also include pipework for hot and cold water metering. These models do not feature built-in manifolds.
- Uncased Models – available for mounting in customers’ own cabinet or enclosure in ¾” connection size, a choice of models with bracket mounted pipework with space for energy or water meters
- Energy Firstbox Cased Primary Distribution – designed for connection into primary flow and return pipework to allow energy measurement and central distribution of high and low temperature heating; includes balancing valve, space for energy meter (see Energy / Water Meters and Accessories) and built-in circulation pumps for heating distribution. Models available with low-loss header and hot and cold water metering pipework.
- Energy Firstbox Uncased Primary Distribution – model includes low-loss header, balancing valve and space for a ¾” connection energy meter. Designed for use with the Firstbox single distribution groups
- Energy Water Meters and Accessories – A range of energy and water meters for direct or remote reading together with sensor pockets and accessories for mounting . Remote reading meter accessories includes MBus impulse adaptors and software for connection to a remote computer terminal.