A range of return manifolds. Nickel plated, extruded brass manifold with integral flow control via electrothermically actuated valves for both radiator and Under Floor systems. Available in 1” and 1¼” sizes, from 2 ways to 12 ways. Single bars can be mounted separately or close coupled and can be concealed in a choice of purpose designed plastic or metal cabinets.
- Nickel plated extruded brass manifold with integral flow control valves for both Wall Hung Radiator and Under Floor systems
- Available in 1” and 1¼” sizes, from 2 ways to 12 ways to suit a wide range of system requirements
- Single bars can be mounted separately or close coupled and concealed in a choice of purpose designed plastic or metal cabinets
- For Ball valves, fittings, brackets and Monoblocco pipe connectors for a wide range of pipe types and sizes, see associated products
For Electrothermic actuators and matching zone controls to meet or exceed Building Regulations requirements, see Zone Controls.
Emmeti Underfloor Heating Manifolds Sales Brochure
Product and system guide with range information, product features and examples for Under Floor Heating applicationsEmmeti Wall Hung Radiator Manifolds Sales Brochure
Product and system guide with selector tables, range information and examples for wall hung radiator manifold applicationsInstallation Guide Topway T2 October 2016
Installation Guide covering technical specification, commissioning and dimensional drawings for T2 Topway heating manifoldsTechnical Product Guide T2 WHR and UFH Manifolds Sep 2014
Technical Guide covering product features, technical specification, commissioning, and dimensional drawings for T2 Topway heating manifolds
Topway T2 with flowmeters is 90°C and 6 bar
- Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide
- BS 7593 – Code of practice for treatment of water in domestic hot water central heating systems
- BSRIA Guide BG29/2012 - Pre-Commission Cleaning of Pipework Systems
- BSRIA Guide BG 4/2011 – Underfloor Heating and Cooling